Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Whats the world coming to?

The Wacky LIFE that is ME

Ahh...as I sit here at my computer wondering what the heck I'm going to BLOG about...I can't help but remember all the times that I slipped up, got caught, lied through my teeth and then got away scot-free for 3 months and then started on the path again. (haha)...
All those times, now well and truely behind me, I can now focus on the huge set of trouble I'm going to get into ahead of me...oh to be a 2 year old again.
So, just how WACKY is the LIFE that is ME - you may ask? Well, Its actually pretty CRAZY! It's like the movie 'Catch me if you can'...One minute I'm a journalist, the next I'm an actor. Then several days latter, I'm a dancer (not a stripper...although???), then I'm a Secretary. Then a Delivery Man (like the UPS guys in their tight fitting brown shorts), then I'm a painter, a chef, a dog washer, a car groomer, a priest, a psychiatrist, a massage therapist...etc..etc...etc... And thats just when I'm asleep.
So whats a 6ft1, Polynesian adonis guy (trying to turn his KEG into a SIXpack) supposed to do? Well, he logs on this blogging website to bad mouth other people, but ends up setting himself up with his very own BLOGGER!
With that said...WELCOME! ENJOY!

4 comments:

dasifi said...

hello wacky one *jokes*
crusin' by to ask ur permission to add ur site on to mine. It's a great way to relieve stress reading thru other people's thoughts n finding out that the similarities as well as the welcomed differences.
Hope u'll give the green light.

Cheers.

SamJ said...

Shoots...please go right ahead dasifi! Thank you too. (Sorry, I'm new to the blogging scene...so, I wouldn't know how to add stuff anywhere!hahaha - sori...I'm from the 'kua backs!' choohooo! hahaha!)

Mucho's gracias!
SamJay

Fotuosamoa said...

uh oh...you've just got the blog infection as well...hehehe, shet...what has this world come to??
disillusioned samoan bibol blogging away their secrets>>>okay, i bedda shuddup before i start....
manuia le weekend samjay!!

fa laia,..

dasifi said...

oka, ia from one kua back to another faafetai lava!. Faatoa faataitai atu foi i sia mea..lol.
To u n urs.
Have a blessed weekend.
Cheers.