Friday, June 05, 2009

Sam J is back as Heyyyy Herman....


Check out:
Here is a new site that I blog on as my alter-ego "Tama Valevale" (Samoan for 'naive little one' or 'in the mouth of babes'). Check me out on all things political, crazy and how I'm the King of my own life. I currently reside in Auckland New Zealand, so don't be surprised when you find that most of political post are about New Zealand politics. Because this is the Samoan World's very own online social network. (The #1 place to find all the Samoans in the world)..most of my other post have to do with the plight - and life - of Samoans.Feel free to check out the 1samoana village. (link below)I'M BACK....after 3 years of not knowing what my password was to this blog site. hahahaha! SAMJ is back now as Heyyyyy Herman......

www.1samoana.com/tamavalevale
and also
http://village.1samoana.com

No comments: